|Steel Cable Drag Chain Jayalakshmi Equipment Cable Drag chains are used for conveying flexible cables hoses etc. to movable units with maximum reliability. The construction of these chains is such that they cannot bend below a fixed minimum radius which is decided based on the cable hose size. Jayalakshmi Equipment make Cable Drag Chains can be used for conveying cables and hoses. In case of hoses the medium can be air liquid or any gaseous matter. These chains can be used for horizontal applications vertical applications circular movements as well as combined horizontal and vertical movements.Advantages
Jayalakshmi Equipment cable drag chains can be used for conveying cables and hoses where in the medium in the hose can be air liquid or any gaseous matter. Jayalaksmi Equipment cable drag chains can be supplied for wide ranges of length of travel number of cables and hoses, acceleration and speed requirements, existing space conditions, movements and special work environments.Data Required for selection of cable drag chain:
- Mechanical stress strain on cable hoses is reduced to a great extent.
- As there is not relative movement between the cable hose and the cable drag chain there is no functional wear.
- Loop formation of cable hose and torsional strain on them is avoided.
- Increased life of cable hoses.
- Minimum maintenance required.
- Due to proper and systematic conveying working area shop floor appears neat.
H: 2 x BR + HT HC = H + Z Z = 6 - 10 mm depending on length, width, load and type of the chain Technical Specification
- Length of travel
- Max acceleration
- Speed of travel
- Frequency of travel
- Number and external diameter of the cables hoses to be intalled.
- Required bending radius
- Weight in kg/m of the cables and hoses including hose content
- Width of chain
- Working environment
- Type of stay
|Chain Pitch (P) |
|Link height (HT) |
|Min Bending radius (BR) |
|Max Bending radius (BR) |
|Min Chain width (E min) |
|Max Chain width (E max) |
|Will be decided by us dependent on cas to case basis |
|Max hole diameter (D) |
Variable depending on each client requirement
|F (min) |
May change on case to case basis